Sunday, May 16, 2010

Working this Weekend!

I've been a busy bee this weekend making lots of goodies for my shop and custom orders. The custom orders I made are totally different than what I offer in my shop so I thought I'd post them here for your viewing pleasure (hee hee)!

Moss Agate Gemstones, Boro Lampwork Sea Turtle, and a fine silver Starfish Clasp

Turquoise coin gemstones, fresh water pearls, and lampwork focal bead with s.s. toggle

Pink catseye beads, Swarovski butterly crystals, sterling silver heart charm and findings
Made for a toddler girl who loves pink!

I made this one a couple of weeks ago...Lucite flowers, crystals, brass link bracelet and findings

 Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!



Leo and Junie


Jewelry Designs :: Nature & Vintage Inspired


By Christine Steckel




leoandjunie@yahoo.com


Contact Me EtsyFacebookStumbleUponTwitterBlogger

No comments:

Post a Comment