Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BESTeam featured seller, Kei Glass

Being a daydreamer of beads and jewelry, one thing I've always wanted is a kiln! My lucky BESTeam member uses one all the time {jealous-I tell ya!} Meet Kei from Colorado. She is the lady behind the torch! Her Etsy shop, Kei Glass, is filled with dichroic jewelry, lampwork pendants, key chains, wind chimes, and purse pulls == all made from glass. Making lampwork and glass jewelry is a very cool process. You can read about it on her blog. 

ON my love list...

 

  

Dichroic glass pendants really pop and sparkle with color against skin. This gorgeous orange set is perfect for summer!


Visit Kei at these links...
KEI GLASS Etsy Shop
BLOG
FACEBOOK
TWITTER

Enjoy the rest of your week!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful feature, I can see why you love this artisan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, you produced a really nice feature. Thank you for introducing us to Kei Glass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what beautiful pieces! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a cute blog! I'm putting your button on mine!
    - imcadiwompus.blogspot

    ReplyDelete