Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Featured BESTeam member, Darling Dande Designs

I am proud to introduce you to a fellow BESTeam member, Kirsten, owner of  Darling Dande Designs from Florida (one of my favorite states). She makes adorable handmade baby blankets, personalized bloomers, diaper covers, tutus, and clothing.  Kirsten recently launched her online boutique website. She also makes handmade items for big girls like us!! She is a proud Mama to Dani and Declan. Her hubby actually came up with the name of her shop DANDE, a mix of her kids names! How cute is that!?

I have two nieces, one still a baby and the other turning two in May. So, this is exciting to find a shop that has a little of everything for your babes! Here are my favorites:


Perfect for a birthday party, dress up, or just to have fun!



I love the owl on the bottom!!


Something you can tuck in a diaper bag, purse, or keep in your car :)

I hope you enjoyed meeting Darling Dande Designs!
Here are her links to see more of her adorable handmade items:




Leo and Junie
Jewelry Designs :: Nature & Vintage Inspired
By Christine Steckel

leoandjunie@yahoo.com
Contact Me EtsyFacebookStumbleUponTwitter

4 comments:

  1. I had the honor of featuring her a couple weeks ago. Love her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her creations are so precious! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! This was the lift I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, again! Please visit my blog, I've left an award for you there --> http://www.paradisepurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete